36th BCS Exam 2015 Circular has been published by BPSC. In 36th BCS, 2180 first-class officers will be recruited by the government, among which 740 for professional or technical cadre, 542 for general cadre and 871 for education category. Also 23 post for Teachers Training Colleges & 04 position for Technical Teachers Training Institutes.
36th BCS examinees can submit Online Application Form from June 14 to July 23. Complete 36th BCS Circular is available on www.bpsc.gov.bd.
36th BCS Preliminary Exam test will be held on September, 2015. Exact date, time & seat arrangement will be disclosed on media & online.
36th BCS Exam Online Application (BPSC Form-1) Submission Start & End Dates
Form Fill-up & Fee Submission Start Date & Time: Sunday 14/06/2015 10:00 am
Form Fill-up End Date & Time: Thursday 23/07/2015 06:00 pm
- Last Date of Fee Submission: 26/07/2015 06:00 pm (Only candidates who have received ‘User ID’, can submit 36th BCS Exam Fee by SMS)
- Amount of 36th BCS Exam Application Fee:
- 700 Taka
- 100 Taka (For physically disabled, ethnic and tribal & transgender)
Age Limits for 36th BCS Exam 2015
36th BCS candidates should follow the age restrictions strictly to avoid cancellation of application.
- 21 years to 30 years for all general candidates (Persons holding Birth Date from 02/05/1985 to 02/05/1994)
- 21 years to 32 years for Sons/Daughters of National Freedom Fighters, Physically Disabled and BCS (Health) cadre (Birth Date from 02/05/1983 to 02/05/1994)
- 21 years to 32 years for ethnic and tribal candidates applied for BCS (Education) and have Birth Date from 02/05/1983 to 02/05/1994
Nationality of candidates for 36th BCS Exam 2015
- 36th BCS Exam candidates must be a Bangladeshi nationality.
- A person who have married or planned to marry a foreign national without proper government, will be discqualified from 36th BCS Exam. He/she must submit government permission documents along with BPSC Form-2 application.
- There is no gender restriction for 366th BCS Exam for any Bangladeshi national.
- If a person is already employed under government , need to apply with proper permission from his/her current employer.
Application Forms for 36th BCS Exam 2015
- BPSC Form-1: BCS 2015 candidates should fill & submit BPSC Form-1 online to appear in 36th BCS Preliminary Exam.
- BPSC Form-2: After 36th BCS Preliminary Exam Result, successful candidates should download BPSC Form-2 from www.bpsc.gov.bd and submit to designated office with necessary documents & certificate.
- BPSC Form-3: BCS Candidates who have pass 36th BCS Preli Exam, must fill & submit BPSC Form-3 Online before 36th BCS Written Exam 2015. BPSC Form-3 will be available at http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd or, http//www.bpsc.gov.bd.
BPSC Form-1: 36th BCS Exam 2015 Online Application Form Fill-up
- Visit http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd to fill & submit registration for 36th BCS Exam 2015.
- Use Desktop PC or Laptop to fill & submit application. Do not use
- Follow the ‘Instructions‘ to apply online. Ensure correctness before submission, because there is no option to edit or update the submitted application form.
- Choose your preferred Cadre from 3 cadre options and click ‘Apply’ –
- Application Form for General Cadre
- Application Form for Technical Cadre/Professional Cadre
- Application Form for General and Technical/ Professional (Both) Cadre
- Fill the following 3 pages with accurate information –
- Part-1: Personal Information
- Part-2: Educational Qualification
- Part-3: Cadre Option
- Declaration: Complete declaration of accuracy of information in the final part of BPSC Form-1.
- Photo: In application preview area, attach a 300×300 pixel color scanned photo file (jgp/png), taken not more than 3 months earlier. Photo file should be below 100KB in size. Black & white photo will be not accepted.
- Signature: In application preview area, attach a 300×80 pixel scanned signature file (jgp/png). Signature image file size should be below 60KB.
- Click ‘Submit’ and check Application Preview for the final time. If all information, photo & signature is viewing correctly in Application Preview, then submit the form for final registration in 36th BCS Preliminary Exam 2015.
- Upon final submission BPSC Form-1, applicant will receive a ‘Applicant’s Copy‘ with a ‘User ID‘ number along with applicants photo & signature.
- Download ‘Applicant’s Copy’ for future use & reference.
- Also print the ‘Applicant’s Copy’ in a A4 size page.
- Then all applicant’s should submit 700 Tk. application fee.
36th BCS Exam Application Fee Payment by SMS
After successfully completion of BPSC Form-1, 36th BCS Exam applicant’s should submit application fee amount using a Teletalk PrePaid Mobile Number. 36th BCS Exam Application Fee is 700 Taka for normal applicants and 100 Taka for physically disabled persons.
- Get a Teletalk PrePaid Mobile Number.
- Recharge atleast 700 Taka in your Teletalk Pre-paid Number
- Applicant’s have to send 2 (two) SMS to complete the application fee payment
- First SMS: BCS<space>User ID send to 16222
Example : BCS QRNTCBTP
In SMS Reply: Applicant’s Name, Tk. 700 (100 Tk. for Physically Handicapped, Ethnic Minority Group and Third Gender Group Candidates) will be Charged as Application Fee. Your PIN is (8 digit number) 12345678. To Pay Fee, type BCS< Space>YES<Space>PIN and send to 16222.
- Second SMS: BCS <space>YES<Space>PIN send to 16222
Example : BCS YES 12345678
In Reply SMS: Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for 36th BCS Examination 2015. User ID is (xxxxxxxx) and Password (xxxxxxxx).
- For Lost Password: Applicants should type from Teletalk prepaid mobile number, BCS<Space>HELP<Space>SSC Board<Space> SSC Roll<Space>SSC Year and send to 16222
36th BCS Exam 2015 Admit Card Download
36th BCS Exam Admit Card 2015 can be downloaded by all successful applicants by using User ID & Password that have been received in second SMS. 36th BCS Exam applicants should download admit card from respective choice of exam center registration number range. Admit card will be invalid if any wrong information have been found before or after 36th BCS Exam 2015.
36th BCS Exam Center-wise Applications Registration Number Range
|Serial||Exam Center||Registration Number Range|
|a||Dhaka||000001 – 1,99,999|
|b||Rajshahi||2,00,001 – 2,99,999|
|c||Chittagong||3,00,001 – 3,99,999|
|d||Khulna||4,00,001 – 4,99,999|
|e||Barisal||5,00,001 – 5,99,999|
|f||Sylhet||6,00,001 – 6,99,999|
|g||Rangpur||7,00,001 – 7,99,999|