Chinese New Year 2012 SMS Text Messages
1.Happy Chinese New Year 2012! Let’s make more good memories this year than the last one…and get in less trouble doing it! (Maybe.)
2.Should all acquaintance be forgot…take the champagne away! Happy New Year!
3.Happy Chinese New Year 2012! Wishing you twelve months of happiness and prosperity — a lot of both!
4.Happy Chinese New Year to you! May this be the year all your dreams come true!
5.How long are we going to pretend we’ll never do that thing we’re not supposed to this year? Until February? Sounds good. Happy Chinese New Year!
6.Should all acquaintance be forgot…Wait, who did I send this to? Happy New Year, whoever you are!
7.Have you popped the bubbly? Had your midnight kiss? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! This message? Oh, well, then Happy New Year!
8.HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Now that the noise has died down, what are your resolutions this year? (I need one that sounds good.)
9.What are we quitting this year? Drinking? Smoking? Resolutions? Happy Chinese New Year!
10.Happy New Year! May you and yours be blessed with an abundance of love and joy for the next 365 days – and beyond!
11.Can you believe it’s time to make and break resolutions again? Hope we stick to one this year! Happy Chinese New Year!
12.This year, I’ve resolved to send fewer messages and make more phone calls…from jail. Here’s to a Happy Chinese New Year!
13.Happy New Year! From our home to yours, here’s hoping you have love, happiness, and a couple world tours!
14.Have a safe, happy New Year! Tomorrow you can get back to skydiving, rock climbing, and arm wrestling grizzly bears. 😉
15.Happy New Year! I’ve decided to lose weight, quit smoking, negotiate world peace, and stop making unreasonable New Year’s resolutions this year.
16.I know it’s not supposed to be a competition, but I bet you five bucks my Chinese New Year’s resolution to quit gambling is harder than yours. Happy New Year!
17.Happy Chinese New Year! What’s your resolution? Mine is to stop being so nosy. Hey, did you hear who’s trying to lose weight?
18.Wishing you and yours a happy, safe, prosperous New Year!
19.No matter what the New Year brings, you will always be one of my favorite things! Blessings and peace to you this year!
20.I know a bunch of people who have made some awesome resolutions this year. I’ve resolved to watch them do the hard work. Happy Chinese New Year!
21.Happy Chinese New Year! Let’s see if we can make it to March before we forget what our resolutions are.
22.I love the fresh start January 1st brings. I can’t wait to get moving on my resolutions…after I watch football all day. Happy Chinese New Year!
23. “New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.”
24. “Glory to God in highest heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given;
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A glad new year to all the earth.”
25. “Yesterday, everybody smoked his last cigar, took his last drink and swore his last oath. Today, we are a pious and exemplary community. Thirty days from now, we shall have cast our reformation to the winds and gone to cutting our ancient shortcomings considerably shorter than ever.”
26. Now that you have the list of New Year wishes and quotes by your side, why not send them to your friends and bring a smile to their face.
27. A happy New Year! Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I’ve played the friend,
Have lived and loved and labored here,
And made of it a happy year.
28. The object of a Chinese New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.
29. Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.
30. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
31. The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!
32. Cheers to a Chinese New Year and another chance for us to get it right.
33. Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.
34. The snow fall of the December, brings the joy of the passing year, and the beauty around fills everyone’s heart with fresh hopes and dreams for the coming year. May such a beauty remain in your heart for the entire next year. Happy Chinese New Year 2012!
35. May your lives be full of pleasant surprises, new opportunities and successful journeys in the coming year. A Happy Chinese New Year!
36. The New Year’s Eve continues the Christmas celebrations, and though the Santa is long gone, play Santa to the kids of your neighborhood, and spread the happiness of the day with sweet candies and chocolates. This festive season spread the love and joy, with sweet gestures. Have a Happy Chinese New Year all
37. Do not lose your hopes for what you couldn’t get in 2011, there are still a few days left, so cheer for those hopeful days. But if you will not get what you want, even in those remaining days, then don’t be hopeless, because then you have another 365 days of another promising year, so Happy New Year 2012.
38. Sing the merry jingles, do away with all those worrying wrinkles; celebrate the day and let all mingle, by welcoming the shining stars with their bright twinkles. A Happy Happy Chinese New Year 2012.