Happy New Year Quotes 2012: Top 10 Inspirational Quotes
Happy New Year quotes are a great source of inspiration for all by giving them high inspiration and support to deal with the hurdles and obstacles which might be waiting for them in the New Year 2012. Happy New Year Quotes 2012 play different roles in our society now days and are the most common type of greetings and wishes which are exchanged on New Year’s Eve 2012 between friends, families, coworkers and other acquaintances. Following are the top 10 list of most inspirational Happy New Year Quotes for 2012.
- “Another fresh new year is here . . .Another year to live!To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
This bright New Year is given me
To live each day with zest
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!
I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
- “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.”
- “New Year’s eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights”
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.”
- “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul”
“The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to.”
“Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true”
Hope these 10 Happy New Year Quotes 2012 will make your wishing easy and quick.