Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) has declared 35th BCS written exam dates & timetable for compulsory & job related subjects.
35th BCS written exam will be held in exam centers of Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi, Khulna, Barisal, Sylhet & Rangpur. 35th BCS written Exam for Compulsory Subjects will start on 1st September & ends on 7th September. Meanwhile, 35th BCS Written Exam for position wise subjects will start on 9th September and finishes on 10th October, 2015.
35th BCS Written Exam – Important Notes
- 35th BCS Written Exam duration will be 4 hours for each 200 number question paper & 3 hours for each 100 number question paper.
- 35th BCS Written Exam candidates must appear all the written exams as per exam schedule, otherwise count as disqualified.
- Average pass mark is 50% for each subject in 35th BCS Written Exam.
- If any candidate get below 30% number, then it should be considered as 0 (zero) marks.
- Only successfully passed candidates of 35th BCS Written Exam will be qualified for Viva Interview exam.
- Each candidate should pass 35th BCS Written & Viva Exam separately.
- 35th BCS Written Exam candidates should write Registration Number clearly & Fill the Circles cleanly, otherwise face elimination.
- Admit Card of 35th BCS Preliminary Exam (MCQ) will also be used in 35th BCS Written & Viva Exam. So, all candidates should keep the Admit Card safe and bring it on each exam of written & viva. Without Admit Card, no candidates will be allowed to sit for 35th BCS Written Exam or Viva Exam.
- In case of lost or theft of Admit Card, candidates can Download 35th BCS Written Exam Admit Card from Online by using User ID & Password.
- If User ID or Password has been forgot, then candidates can get new password from online by clicking Admit Card Menu, then choose User Recovery or Password Recovery.
- Exam Center Attendance Book will contain each candidates Registration Number, Name & Photo similar to users Admit Card. All the information will be cross verified along with user photo & NID at the start of the exam. Any information mismatch will lead to cancellation of user exam and initiate legal action.
- 35th BCS Written Exam candidates must enter to respective exam centers in time and maximum 15 minutes late will be allowed after start of exam.
- BPSC requests all candidates to carry NID to avoid any mishap.
- 35th BCS Written Exam candidates should fill the OMR Computer Form carefully, which has been attached with the Double Litho-code & Barcode assigned Answer paper.
- Exam Center List & Seat Plan will be published in Mid August 2015 for 35th BCS Written Exam.
35th BCS Written Exam Schedule – Compulsory Subjects
35th BCS Written Exam Schedule – Post-wise Subjects
Download 35th BCS Written Exam Schedule 2015
[button link=”http://www.bpsc.gov.bd/upload/docs/bcs_routine_0727155401.pdf” size=”large”]Download[/button]