Best Secured Online Banking
Home’Bank allows you to manage your banking wherever and whenever you want. Making transfers, viewing bank statements or even applying for loans: with Home’Bank on your PC, you can do all this quickly, efficiently and most of all… securely!
- Secure: you are the only one that can access your accounts.
- Handy: manage your banking where and when it suits you. You can see all your banking details at a glance.
- Free: to holders of most ING accounts, Home’Bank is entirely free.
- Extra discounts: Home’Bank gives investors, among others, a 20% discount on the ING fund sales commission.
ING HomeBank Services:
- Manage your standing orders and direct debits and perform several transfers at the same time.
- Get an overview of your finances and access account information at a glance.
- Monitor your credit card transactions.
- With Zoomit, you receive and pay your invoices directly through Home’Bank.
- Monitor your investment portfolio online and place orders on domestic and foreign stock exchanges.
- Subscribe to ING investment sub-funds.
- If you manage your investments through Home’Bank, you will receive the following discounts:
- 50% discount on brokerage fees/commissions on Euronext stock market orders;
- 40% discount on brokerage fees/commissions on non-Euronext orders;
- 20% discount on the ING fund sales commission.
- New accounts: apply for a current or savings account in just a few minutes.
- Pension savings: open your Star Fund directly through Home’Bank.
- Insurance: apply online for an ING Car Insurance or ING Assistance.
- Loans: from now on you can also start your loan application through Home’Bank.
Other electronic services
As a Home’Bank user, you have automatic access to:
- Phone’Bank: do your banking by phone.
- Home’Pay: make fast and secure payments for your online purchases through Home’Bank.
You can also access:
- Mobile banking: receive your account information on your mobile.
Want to use Home’Bank for business purposes? Home’Bank Plus allows you to keep your business accounts perfectly separate from your personal accounts! It also offers a range of extra features such as:
- joint signatures
- higher payment limits
- an offline version so that you can work on batched transactions
- link to CODO and CIRI files to link your accounting package to your Home’Bank Plus.
ING HomeBank Practicalities:
Home’Bank is entirely free for
- holders of an ING Lion Account, an ING Green Account and/or an ING go to 18 Account;
- holders of an ING Lion Deposit;
- holders of an Invest Account;
- Privalis customers;
- customers under 26.
In all other cases, a Home’Bank subscription costs 15 euro a year.
Terms and conditions
You can apply for Home’Bank if you
- are over 12 years old
- have a mandate for an ING account
Read more about how your Home’Bank transactions are secured.
Any further questions?
- Contact our staff at the Home’Bank Helpdesk at 02 464 60 04. They are there to help you on workdays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions.