Download Seat Plan for 32nd BCS (Special) Preliminary Exam
Seat plan for 32nd BCS(Special) Preliminary Exam has been published by BPSC. This exam will be held on 9th March, 2012 from 10am to 11pm at all the six divisional capitals. A total of 18 center will arrange the exam around the country, among which 10 in Dhaka, 3 in Rajshahi, 2 in Khulna and rest of the places hold 1 center each.
Click below to Download Seat Plan for 32nd BCS (Special) Preliminary Exam
Things you should know about 32nd BCS (Special) Preliminary Exam 2012
- All examinees should take seat within 9:20am in the morning.
- No one can enter the exam room after 10am.
- Examinees can not exit exam hall before the end of exam at 11am.
- Nobody can use any scientific calculator.
- Only simple & regular calculator can be used.
- Carrying & keeping mobile phone & any other electronics item is prohibited.
- Also do no bring books or bags in the center.
- Answer sheet will be provided at 9:30am.
- Use black color ball-point pen to write district & registration number including circles for registration number.
- Show your admit card on your desk when sign the attendance book.
- No examinees will allowed without admit card.
- Photo & signature of admit card will be verified with the attendance register book. So, avoid any kind of illegal attempts.
- Question will be handed over at 10am.
- Use Black ball-point pen to write down Question Set No. including the circles. Answer sheet will be disqualified without Question Set No.
- Exam will end at 11am. All examinees will keep seated & wait till the examiner collects the answer sheet.
- Examinees can exit the center after handing over the answer sheet. Taking the questionnaire book along with you is permitted.
- Any application for changing the exam center will be disapproved automatically.