Download Seat Plan for 32nd BCS (Special) Exam – www.bpsc.gov.bd
Seat plan for 32nd BCS(Special) Exam has been published by BPSC today May 22, 2012. This exam will be held within 11th June to 19th June, 2012 from 10am to 1pm at exam centers of Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi, Khulna, Barisal & Sylhet.
A total of 12 center will arrange the written exam in six divisional capitals with the sum of total 10,808 candidates. Dhaka will host seven exam centers and rest of the cities will hold one.
The written exam will start on 10 am in the morning till 1 pm noon. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center after 10:15 am. Candidates should not carry books, bag, mobile phone, scientific calculator or any electronic device in the exam center. Anyone failed to comply with the rules will be expelled from the exam. Only general basic calculators can be used.
Also, it is requested to carry national identity card to verify each candidate in the exam center.
On last march 9th, a total of 24,562 candidates appear the 32nd BCS (Special) preliminary exam and 10,808 passed through.
32nd BCS (Special) exam will fill up 1,489 posts. Among all post, Freedom fighters will be appointed in 1,158 post, women quota for 130 posts and tribal quota have 201 post.
Click below to Download Seat Plan for 32nd BCS (Special) Exam
Things you should know about 32nd BCS (Special) Exam 2012
- All examinees should take seat within 9:20am in the morning.
- No one can enter the exam room after 10am.
- Examinees can not exit exam hall before the end of exam at 1 pm.
- Nobody can use any scientific calculator.
- Only simple & regular calculator can be used.
- Carrying & keeping mobile phone & any other electronics item is prohibited.
- Also do no bring books or bags in the center.
- Answer sheet will be provided at 9:30am.
- Use black color ball-point pen to write district & registration number including circles for registration number.
- Show your admit card on your desk when sign the attendance book.
- No examinees will allowed without admit card.
- Photo & signature of admit card will be verified with the attendance register book. So, avoid any kind of illegal attempts.
- Question will be handed over at 10am.
- Use Black ball-point pen to write down Question Set No. including the circles. Answer sheet will be disqualified without Question Set No.
- Exam will end at 1pm. All examinees will keep seated & wait till the examiner collects the answer sheet.
- Examinees can exit the center after handing over the answer sheet. Taking the questionnaire book along with you is permitted.
- Any application for changing the exam center will be disapproved automatically.
View the Seat Plan below for 32nd BCS (Special) Exam